10am to 12 noon Friday March 15th 2019 - Hoveton and Wroxham Medical Centre
Please use this link to book a place: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/social-media-workshop-for-ppgs-and-gp-practices-tickets-56120963312
Social Media is a well-tested and cost-effective way to facilitate two-way communication between the local NHS and patients. Following feedback from PPGs and Practices, the Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) in Norfolk and Waveney have collaborated to put this workshop together to help you to better understand the social media world and to make the best use of it for your practice.
We will be focussing on Facebook.
By the end of this session you will have a better understanding of:
- The social media platforms available to you
- Use of a Facebook Page for your practice
- How to set up a Facebook Page
- How to manage your Facebook Page
- How to get your posts shared and maximise engagement
- What to share and what not to share (and how to do it)
- Collaborating with your CCG
- What support is available to you
- Scheduling of posts
- Facebook security and data protection issues